"Whether it was marriage equality, abolition of the death penalty or criminal justice reform, you were always a brilliant strategic actor on behalf of the ACLU and a voice of reason in contentious public debates. Thank you for your great hard work."
- Congressman Jamie Raskin (November 14, 2016)
"I have known Sara for years through our mutual work to protect a woman's right to choose. She is a passionate, dedicated and well-respected advocate. I think she would be a great legislator."
- Rosalyn Levy Jonas, former board chair, NARAL Pro-Choice America; former board president, Bender Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington
"I am proud to support Sara. She is the kind of public servant we need in Annapolis to advocate for what Montgomery County needs!
She is a tireless advocate, a sincere and knowledgeable bridge builder among diverse groups, highly principled, and a long time resident of MOCO who just plain gets it!"
- Terry Lierman, former Maryland Democratic Party State Chair
"I wholeheartedly endorse Sara Love for delegate to the Maryland General Assembly. After working with Sara for years fighting for women's reproductive rights, I know she will be a terrific legislator. She is thoroughly prepared with a proven track record of moving issues forward, a good listener, and an effective fighter for women's issues, civil rights and civil liberties."
- Eleanor Smeal, President, Feminist Majority; Former President, National Organization for Women
"Sara has fought long and hard for fair, sensible, and smart criminal justice policies, and to protect the rights of all Marylanders. It was a pleasure to work with her, and to witness her professionalism, dedication and commitment."
- Neill Franklin, Retired Major, Maryland State Police
"Sara Love is a tested problem solver committed to addressing community concerns. She is a compassionate leader and will make an exceptional voice for the people."
- Leigh Maddox, Retired Maryland State Police Captain. Executive Board Member for Law Enforcement Against Prohibition and Attorney